- Thung Nham Bird Park with more than 4000 birds
- Hoa Lu Ancient Capital in 10th century
- Bich Dong Pagoda
- Buddhist Cave with magical view of stalactites and stalagmites
We pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at 8 AM and depart to Ninh Binh Province. We first visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – the capital of Vietnam in 10th century. Here you can see the old architecture of 2 temples dedicated to the king of Dinh Dynasty and Le Dynasty. We continue going to Thung Nham and visit Bich Dong Pagoda before having lunch at a restaurant with local specialties.
In the afternoon, you will get on a sampan to visit Thung Nham Bird Park where you can discover the most features of this area with more than 4000 birds of about 40 species flying to inhabit every day. Don’t forget to bring your camera to take some nice photos. We then explore Buddhist Cave, which is about 500 meters long, to admire magical view of stalactites and stalagmites, including a big Buddha-shaped stalactite sitting beside an underground river. You also visit orchard of tropical fruits in this area as well. After that, we return to Hanoi and arrive at your hotel at approximately 7:30 PM.
- Duration : full-day (9-10 hours)
- Departure – meeting point : hotel picked up in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Return point : hotel dropped off