- Trang An Complex – a spectacular landscape of limestone and vertical cliffs
- Boat trip to Trang An grottoes
- Extraordinary stories in Mua Cave
Get a comfort pickup at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at 8.30 AM and depart to Ninh Binh province. Take a boat trip discovering Trang An grottoes, which have forested limestone mounts contrasting in emerald water, caves, lowland and rivers. Visit 11-cave-network with beautiful stalactites of all shapes and colors. Sailing on the river, you can enjoy quiet and fresh atmosphere, touch crystal-clear water and listen to the sound of bird chirping. This journey on boat gives you a precise answer for the question why Trang An is considered “Ha Long Bay on land”
After lunch at a local restaurant, explore Mua Cave and listen to incredible stories told by our guide. See all the way to Tam Coc from the top of the cave. Climb 500 stone steps to reach the top of the mountain where you can enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and wonderful Ngo Dong River. We take you back to your hotel in Hanoi at 6 PM.
- Duration : 1 day
- Departure – meeting point : Hotel picked up (Hanoi Old Quarter)
- Return point : Hotel dropped off (Hanoi Old Quarter)