- Nice bike-tour through glorious countryside
- Warm greeting from local people
- Co Loa Citadel - old capital of Vietnam
At 8:00 AM or 2:00 PM, we pick you at your hotel and move to the suburb. On the way you can see Long Bien Bridge, which was built in 1902 by the French architect – Gustave Eiffel. When we arrive, you will get bikes and start biking around 5 km to the countryside. We then get on a local ferry to cross Duong River in about 10 minutes. You will be warmly welcomed by local people and gain general knowledge about farming in Vietnam when taking a visit the farmer’s house. Don’t forget to take some nice photos with them.
From 10.30 AM, we continue visiting Co Loa Ancient Citadel. It is an ancient fortress under An Duong Vuong Emperor. Co Loa Citadel is believed to be constructed in the 3rd century BC. Archaeologist guessed that over two million cubic meters of stone were moved to construct the entire fortress. We go back to Hanoi afterwards and enjoy the lunch with local food in a restaurant. We then take you back to your hotel in Hanoi approximately at 1:30 PM.
- Duration : 5 hours ( Morning: 8AM – 1PM; afternoon: 2PM – 7PM)
- Departure – meeting point : hotel picked up
- Return point : hotel dropped off