- Motorbike tour with optional itinerary
- West Lake - the largest lake in Hanoi
- Acient and sacred temples and pagodas
- Traditional villages such as Dong Ho Folk Painting village, Bat Trang Pottery Village, Van Phuc Silk Village etc.
Option 1: Classic Hanoi city
Visit Temple of Literature – Imperial Academy, the first national university of Vietnam which was built in 10thcentury under Ly Dynasty and greatly influenced by Confucianism. Then move to Quan Su Pagoda, which is known as the head-quarter of Vietnam Buddhist Sangha where many important Vietnamese Buddhist activities are held every year. Experience daily life of local people by shopping in Thinh Yen Flea Market. Lunch and dinner will be served at a local restaurant. After a short break, continue visiting Old Quarter “36 streets”. Our final stop is Dong Xuan Market – the biggest wholesaler market in Hanoi – to go shopping before returning to your hotel.
Option 2: Riding around West Lake
Go around West Lake - the largest lake in Hanoi by motorbike to visit some ancient pagodas and temples. Choose to visit some of them such as Tran Quoc, Tu Lien, Tao Sach, etc. before having Vietnamese coffee in a lakeside shop. The best time for this option is in spring and autumn when the view of the lake turns to be romantic and poetic. Your meal is also at your own choice of very traditional cuisine of Hanoi.
Option 3: Traditional villages – Outskirts Route
Riding out of Hanoi, we come to visit a traditional village nearby. You can choose one of the following villages:
- Bat Trang Pottery Village which is famous for its high quality products of ceramic and pottery (13 km from Hanoi).
- Van Phuc Silk Village, which is renowned for its traditional weaving and premium quality silk products. At the age of 1,200 years, Van Phuc is proud to be the most ancient silk village which has provided the best silk in Vietnam.( 10km to southwest of Hanoi)
- Ha Thai Lacquer-ware village, where in the past villagers only made worship products, Buddha statues, lacquer paintings, carved paintings, etc. In the past 30 years, their products has been variously developed in the forms of jewelry and interior decoration.
- Dong Ho Folk Painting village, where people make cradle of wood carving and Poonah paper painting. (35 km from Hanoi)
- Du Du Sculpture village where the craftsmen have created unique sculptures including products for decoration, furniture and wooden statues.
- Duration : 4 hours. Start at about 11.00 am or 4.00 pm (approx.)
- Departure – meeting point : hotel picked up
- Return point : hotel dropped off