A 90km drive south of Hanoi will lead you to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in 11th century.
The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century. The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name “Halong-bay-on-land”. Further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued in the site that used to be the kings’ palace in 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples.
Late afternoon back to Hanoi. End of our service.
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Temples of King Dinh and King Le
- Enjoy lunch at a local Vietnamese restaurant
- Duration: 10 hours (approx.) 8.00 am – 6.00 pm. Exact pick-up time advised upon reconfirmation.
- Departure: Daily from your hotel in Hanoi
- Return point: Returns to original departure point