Our tourguide and driver will pick you up at your hotel. Starting the morning with a visit to Ho Chi Minh Complex inclusive of his Mausoleum, the house-on-stilts, the quaint One-Pillar pagoda nearby. Next, you will visit Quan Thanh Taoist Temple - one of the Four Sacred Temples of the capital. In the afternoon, you will head to visit the Museum of History which have wonderful architecture and Vietnam’s history with very large displays covering every period. Afterward, you will discover Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, ‘The Huc’ Bridge and a trip by ‘green cars’ in the Old Quarter – a great chance to mingle with Hanoians in their daily hectic life. End the day with The Show of Water Puppetry, a stage art invented by the Vietnamese peasants hundred years ago, with nearly 20 stories of Vietnam traditions and daily scenes will be the last activity.
In the evening we will take you back to your hotel. End of our services.
- Ho Chi Minh Complex
- Quan Thanh Taoist Temple
- Museum of History
- Ngoc Son Temple
- Green car tour
- Duration: 12 hours (approx.) from 8.30 am to 8.30 pm (Exact pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation.)
- Departure: Daily from your hotel in Hanoi
- Return point: Returning to the departure point
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses, drinks,
- Water Puppet Show Ticket
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum opened five mornings a week and ten months a year. The closing time is all afternoon, all day on Monday and Friday, and from early October to early December for scheduled maintenance.
- Most of Museums closed on Monday.
- In case your visit coincides with closing days, alternatives will be suggested.