- Bicycle tour
- Stunning beauty of Hanoi in early morning
- Hoan Kiem Lake (Lake of the returned sword), West Lake
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Tran Quoc Temple
- Breakfast with “Pho” and Vietnamese coffee
You will be picked up at 6 AM and riding toward Hoan Kiem Lake with our tour guide. There are so many activities of local people around this lake such doing morning exercise, doing aerobics and dancing.
We will have a stop at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and the Presidential Palace before riding to the biggest lake of Hanoi, West Lake. Don’t forget to take some nice pictures when coming here. We will riding around West Lake in approximately 1.5 hours. A lot of people choose the place for the morning exercise and jogging. On the way, we also have a short visit to Tran Quoc Pagoda.
To finish our trip, we take you to have breakfast with Pho and Vietnamese coffee in a lakeside shop. After that, we ride back to your hotel.
- Duration : 3 hours
- Departure – meeting point : hotel picked up
- Return point : hotel dropped off