- Exploration of Ha Long Bay and cruise of magnificent water caves
- Famous islets such as Cock Fighting, Dog, Dinh Huong islets
- Thien Cung Cave (Heaven Palace cave), Dau Go Cave (Hiding Wooden stake cave)
- Fresh and delicious seafood on boat
- Cat Ba Town with nice beaches: Cat Co 1, Cat Co 2 and Cat Co 3
Day 1 : Ha Noi – Ha Long – Cat Ba (Lunch, Dinner)
Get picked up from your hotel in Hanoi and travel to Ha Long Bay from 7.45 to 8.15. Enjoy the atmosphere of peaceful countryside in the North of Vietnam on the way from Hanoi to Quang Ninh. Arrive to Ha Long at around 12 PM, get on the boat and cruise around bizarre rock formations such as Cock Fighting, Dog, Dinh Huong (The incense Burner) islets, etc. while enjoying fresh seafood lunch on boat. Visit Thien Cung Cave (Heaven Palace Cave) and Dau Go Cave (Hiding Wooden stake cave), full moss and beautiful stalactites. At 4:30 PM, cruise back to Gia Luan harbor and then get on car traveling to Cat Ba Town. After check-in and dinner, discover Cat Ba Town on your own by visiting local markets or cycling around the area.
Day 2: Cat Ba -Ha Long - Ha Noi (Breakfast, Lunch)
After witnessing beautiful dawn in Cat Ba Island, breakfast will be ready at 7:30 AM and then cruise back to Ha Long city. Stop for lunch at Ha Long City in an hour, and then get on bus to your hotel in Hanoi at about 4PM.
- Duration : 2 days 1 night
- Departure – meeting point : Hotel picked up (Hanoi Old Quater)
- Return point : Hotel dropped off (Hanoi Old Quater)