- Bai Dinh Pagoda – the largest pagoda in Southeast Asia
- Trang An Eco-Tourism Complex – a spectacular landscape of limestone and vertical cliffs.
- Boat trip to cave complex: Sang Cave (Bright Cave), Toi Cave (Dark Cave), Nau Ruou Cave, etc.
- Local specialties for lunch such as goat meat with elderberry, pork
After a comfort pickup at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter from 8:00 AM to 8.30 AM, we will head to Ninh Binh province, which is 98 km away from Hanoi. At around 10.30 AM, arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Then we will get lunch in a local restaurant with some local specialties such as goat meat with elderberry, pork, etc.
In the afternoon, depart to Trang An and take a boat trip to explore amazing cave complex such as Sang Cave (Bright Cave), Toi Cave (Dark Cave), Nau Ruou Cave in mystery and wildness. Sailing on the river, you can enjoy quiet and fresh atmosphere, touch crystal-clear water and listen to the sound of bird chirping. This journey on boat gives you a precise answer for the question why Trang An is considered “Ha Long Bay on land”. Get on the car and return to your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 6 PM.
- Duration : 1 day
- Departure – meeting point : Hotel picked up (Hanoi Old Quarter)
- Return point : hotel dropped off (Hanoi Old Quarter)
Remember to bring long-sleeve clothes, hat, umbrella, sun scream and sunglasses in the summer. If you stay in a hotel outside of the Old Quarter, you will be charged $5 per person.